
This illustration first came about when I was discussing the Local agriculture industry and that not your every day farmer will enroll in a post secondary education. The selected few that do, are called an “Aggy”. While in no way does this represent an Aggy it does have some elements of hometown farmer charm.
On a further note,
When my Dad (Kenny) gets out of form and shows his happy side that’s filled with joy, laughter and knee slappin hoe down, throw down, “bring it” type shenanigans, I can always count on him to say “ I haven’t had this much fun since the pigs ate my little brother”. When he first pulled that out of his repertoire, I was laughing uncontrollable ( note: he does not, nor has he ever, had a brother, only a sister) , it was definitely a “had to be there kinda moment”. So this goes out to you dad….and the pig that ate your little brother, we wish he could be here to laugh it up with us…
No comments:
Post a Comment